- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Participate in code reviews
- Extensive knowledge of NodeJS and frameworks like Express
- Good knowledge of MongoDB.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours in some cases.
- Willing to work in Bali office.
- Familiarity with GraphQL and Angular is a plus.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
© Zettabyte Life 2020. All rights reserved.